Robotics has been significantly impacting the effectiveness of orthopaedic surgical approaches. The advanced techniques made possible with this new technology have improved outcomes, enhanced accuracy, and provided faster recovery times for patients. The outcomes delivered by robotic-assisted orthopaedic surgery are nothing less than revolutionary. Dr. Jaime Hernandez utilized this form of surgery to provide outstanding results for patients all over southern California. Find out what this state-of-the-art approach to orthopaedic surgery can do for you.
The Benefits Of Robotic-Assisted Surgery With Dr. Hernandez
Robotic-Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery isn’t a single procedure, but a full range of them that have been enhanced with the benefit of robotic systems. These systems are designed to assist the orthopaedic surgeon during the procedure by providing finer movements, clearer imagery, and valuable information unobtainable through normal means. The following benefits of orthopaedic surgery are available below:
- Enhanced Precision – Robotic systems employ advanced navigation and imaging technology to provide high-resolution views of the surgical area in real-time. This allows Dr. Hernandez to plan and execute procedures with a precision previously impossible, leading to improved outcomes.
- Customized Planning – Robotic surgical tools make it possible to precisely plan the surgery while considering the individual patient’s anatomy. This ensures that the optimal location for placing implants and other treatment elements can be considered before they ever begin.
- Enhanced Implant Alignment – The most crucial part of the procedure is ensuring that the implant placement is correct. Robotic systems can place the implant far more precisely than the human hand. This can reduce the joint’s wear and tear and increase its stability.
- Minimally-Invasive Procedure – Robotic systems also make minimally invasive approaches possible. These treatment methods use smaller incisions, produce less collateral tissue damage, and reduce hospital stays. All of this adds up to faster recovery times and a superior experience for the patient.
Some of the procedures Dr. Hernandez uses robotic-assisted orthopaedic surgery for include:
- Partial/Total Knee Replacement – Robotic technology improves the outcome of total knee replacements by ensuring the implant is sized correctly, and the placement of the replacement joints is accurate. The result is better longevity for knee joint replacement, with improved stability.
- Total Hip Replacement – This new technology also improves the outcomes of hip replacement surgery. The outcome provides greater stability for the patient and an improved range of motion over traditional methods.
Robotic-assisted orthopaedic surgery methods have served to revolutionize the outcomes that can be expected from orthopaedic care. The most prominent benefit is the notable reduction in collateral tissue damage and recovery times. Combined with improved stability and precision, orthopedic surgery provides better results than ever.
If you’re ready to experience the incredible results possible with robotic-assisted orthopaedic surgery in the hands of a skilled surgeon, contact our offices today. When you call 805-497-7015, you’ll take the first step towards a future with an improved range of motion and relief from pain with minimal downtime. Don’t wait; you could be enjoying your favorite activities again after minimally-invasive surgery with robotic-assisted surgery.